Are you a woman looking to start your own business? Have you recently started one but are struggling with how to make it successful? We are here to help, support, and guide you in your exciting venture with the Women’s Entrepreneurship Program.
WHAT is it?
This is a 3 month program that will give you…
- Online Business Plan Bootcamp – Create a business plan independently using a structured, proven process.
- Business Basics
- Leadership Skills -Learn time management, goal setting, customer service, and team building skills.
- Social Media Training – Learn the importance social media for your business and how to do it effectively.
- Accountability and Mentorship
HOW does it work?
The program will be delivered in a virtual environment so that women can access services they normally wouldn’t due to unique, isolating circumstances. It will strengthen the participants’ entrepreneurial and organizational skills by delivering –
- Online training and workshops
- Live streaming of online webinars
- Virtual one-on-one sessions or calls with program coordinator
WHO is this for?
The Women’s Entrepreneurship Program supports women (18yrs +) in lower Leeds and Grenville Counties who want to start a full-time business or have already started a full-time business in the past 4 months.
What is the COST?
It’s FREE! This program is valued at over $4000, but is funded by the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario.
How to APPLY?
Applications are being accepted. Download the Application Package by clicking on the button on the right .
SPACE IS LIMITED!!
Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13 th,2020.
(NOTE: Edited due date)