Welcome Young Entrepreneurs!
As a student or young entrepreneur in the Leeds and Grenville area you can receive free consulting and expert advice on all the aspects of starting your "Summer Company Program". The Leeds and Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre (LGSBEC) is here to help and assist with getting you going!
Here is how our "one-stop" shop can help you, we provide free:
- Business start up consulting services
- Help writing your business plan
- Access to the Internet, a computer and printer
- A multitude of material that your are welcome to keep (booklets, pamphlets, brochures, etc) - all geared to your needs
- You can access our onsite library of resource materials (directories, trade indexes, books, etc)
- Workshops / seminars
- Assistance with licenses, permits, registrations, regulations and other forms and documents you may need to fill out for the "Summer Company Program
- Information on patents, copyright and trademarks
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
- Advice on management, marketing and financing for your "Summer Company"
Do You Have Questions?
Please contact Wendy Onstein at the Leeds and Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre, 613-342-8772 x470 or email@example.com. You can also review some commonly asked questions.
Also, check out this Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship Guide for more information on Federal and Provincial government programs and services.