Meet Your Team
- Starter Company Plus Information Session – August – FULL, Please sign up for the November Session! on August 30, 2017 10:00 am
- Starter Company Plus Information Session – November on November 29, 2017 10:00 am
The Leeds Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre: Dedicated to Growing Small Business in Ontario
Small business is the foundation of Ontario’s economy, representing more than 97% of commercial ventures in operation. Every year, thousands of citizens look to realize their dream of opening their own small business in Ontario, and we’re here to help make those small business dreams into reality!
Who We Are
The Leeds Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre is a publicly-funded initiative with the dedicated mission of helping, training, and enabling those with a small business in Ontario. Our funding comes from a mixture of sources, including both the Federal and Ontario provincial governments, as well as private business partners who lend their assistance.
What this means is that we can provide free training, seminars, and assistance to small business owners throughout the area.
Who We Can Help
The Leeds Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre is a free resource for anyone who:
- Is starting a new business
- Has been in business for less than five years
- Is located in the Leeds Greenville area, including Brockville, Gananoque, and Prescott, as well as all communities in Leeds and Grenville Counties.
We help all business owners who fit those qualifications, for free. We even sponsor training programs for entrepreneurial-minded youth!
The Services We Offer
The Leeds Grenville Small Business Enterprise Centre is designed to be your one-stop-shop for everything you need to successfully start, run, and grow a small business in Ontario. We can help you:
- Start a business, including creating a business plan, finding funding, and taking the first steps.
- Register your business and obtain a Master Business License
- Grow your existing business
- Learn from training seminars throughout the year
- Draw upon dozens of private and governmental resources